Welcome to www.1SAP1.de
As a freelancer with wide experience and extensive knowledge in SAP R/3 (BW- and BW-BPS-), I provide worldwide professional consulting in planning, design, implementation and support of projects that use these technologies.
SAP NetWeaver is an open integration and application platform that helps to align people, information, and processes. SAP NetWeaver reduces total cost of ownership across the IT landscape, enabling you to leverage your existing IT investments, including SAP and non-SAP systems. Its flexibility reduces the cost of customization, while integration knowledge reduces the need for consulting services.
SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (SAP NetWeaver BI) paints a complete picture of your business to satisfy the diverse needs of end users, IT professionals, and senior management. It brings together a powerful business intelligence infrastructure, a comprehensive set of tools, planning and simulation capabilities, as well as data-warehousing functionality – delivered through enterprise portal technology.
With SAP NetWeaver BI, you can integrate data from across the enterprise and beyond, and then transform it into practical, timely information to drive sound decision-making and targeted action ensuring solid business results.
SAP NetWeaver BI consists of:
- Data warehousing – Data warehouse management; business modeling; and extraction, transformation, and loading enable you to build data warehouses, model information architecture according to business structure, and manage data from multiple sources.
- Business intelligence – Online analytical processing, data mining, and alerts provide a foundation for accessing and presenting data, searching for patterns, and identifying exceptions.
- Business planning – A BI planning framework with secure workflow capabilities supports Microsoft Excel or Web-based planning and budgeting based on consolidated corporate data for bottom-up or top-down planning.
- Business insights – Query design, reporting and analysis, and Web application design allow you to create analysis reports, support decisions at every level, and present business intelligence applications on the Web.
- Measurement and management – Business-content management, metadata management, and collaborative business intelligence monitor progress, provide reporting templates, ensure consistent data, and help decision-makers work together.
- Open hub services – Open hub services features enable the delivery of high-quality, audited enterprise information through Web services to applications. Bulk data exchange, change data capture (CDC), and modeling features streamline deployment and enable cost-effective operations.
- Information broadcasting – Information broadcasting features support the distribution of mass information to large audiences in a personalized and secure manner. You can broadcast information as an offline document or live report through personalized e-mail or the Internet, according to a schedule or based on key events.
- Accelerated business intelligence – Based on compressions, parallel in-memory processing, and search technologies, the SAP NetWeaver BI Accelerator functionality improves the performance of queries, reduces administration tasks, and shortens batch processes. Developed as an appliance on Intel processors, the accelerator provides consistently fast response times, even as data volumes, number of users, and analytics increase.